Primary school– Secondary School (Middle school)
At Wonderland Academy, our top priority is to provide a comfortable and safe school environment where our students are encouraged to enjoy learning. We support their strengths and help them develop necessary skills in their areas of need.
It is important to us that each of our students experience the joy of accomplishing their goals, and that they know that everyone experiences obstacles on the path to success which can be overcome when working together. At Wonderland, the interests and welfare of our students always come first.
We offer our students the widest possible range of activities so that they can develop and improve their skills in areas they enjoy and encourage others to do the same. We want our students to grow up to be strong, independent, and self-confident individuals who can inspire and encourage others.
What Our School Offers
- Pleasant, family-oriented environment
- Open and consistent communication between the school and parents
- Bilingual teaching of mostly all subjects
- A second foreign language beginning in the second grade
- A team of educators with kind and professional attitudes
- Small classes with a personal and individualized approach to each student
- An on-site school counseling office with support staff (school psychologist, speech therapist and special pedagogue)
- Modern teaching equipment (interactive whiteboards, iPads, microscopes, etc.)
- A multilingual school library
- A variety of after-school programs and clubs
- A variety of activities based on student interests
- Annual school trips in nature, including a swimming camp and ski trip
- Healthy and tasty meals provided (snacks and lunches)
A Unique Educational Program
The original educational concept of Wonderland Academy consists of the simultaneous teaching of most subjects in both Czech and English. It is standard that almost every subject is taught in two languages. This standard creates a natural bilingual environment in the school, in which students easily acquire the ability of code-switching (i.e. switching from one language code to another).
We Combine Classic and Modern Teaching Methods
At Wonderland Academy, we build on the latest educational principles. Our educational pillars are based on language education, critical thinking, financial literacy, the ability to speak and present, and knowledge of computer technology. At Wonderland, we recognize that every student is unique and excels in different areas. Therefore, we implement a variety of teaching methods that enable a deeper understanding of individual students' personalities and the ways in which they approach learning, as well as help teachers discover each student's individual learning needs.
Modern and Safe Environment
We strive to make students feel comfortable and content at Wonderland Academy. All spaces are equipped with modern, functional, and tasteful furniture. In our Academy you will find bright and welcoming classrooms, a computer lab, language classrooms, a library, an art room, a gymnasium, quiet zones, a meditation room, and a spacious school cafeteria. In addition, there is a school garden that has a multifunctional playground with certified play equipment, trampolines, and a quiet zone.
They said about us
How to Become a Student at Wonderland Academy
We would be delighted to welcome you on a scheduled tour of the school where we would be happy to answer any of your questions. You can also take advantage of our Open Days. If you would like to schedule a tour or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Fill out the non-binding application form and we will get back to you.